A little over a week ago, we showed up at one of our favorite venues, Belmont Manor, to find all the bridesmaids dressed, looking killer, and a beautiful bride with the biggest smile on her face.
Kimmie and Shawn got married outside on the property of the gorgeous historic Belmont Manor in front of lots of family and friends. These two are sweet souls. It’s totally obvious how much Shawn loves Kimmie and Kimmie loves Shawn. From their giggles moments before their first look, to their kisses snuck between clicks of the camera, these too ROCKED their wedding day, had a blast, and loved every minute.
Our top five favorite moments from the day include (in no particular order):
- Kimmie’s dad walking in unplanned to see his daughter and seeing his response and Kimmie’s response (and her moms).
- Shawn reaction to Kimmie and spinning her on the hill top overlooking Belmont’s vast fields
- Kimmie’s dads sweet smile and hugs when he gave her away to Shawn at the beginning of the ceremony
- Bubbles! Bubbles and more bubbles and the laughter and smiles that ensued.
- and lastly the group of women who yelled “Bang, Bang, Bang, on the Door Baby” into the microphone as What’s Next rocked away.
Kimmie and Shawn, what a gorgeous day you had. We have no doubt that you loved your wedding day. It is evident in your photos. We couldn’t help but smile as we edited and looking through the day.
Congrats again! Can’t wait to see you guys and have you over to the new house!
You can find their engagement session here!
Wedding Planner: Events by Lexi // Lexi Schafer // www.eventsbylexi.com
Bride’s Gown Details: TLC Bridal Boutique Inc // http://www.tlcboutique.com/ // Justin Alexander, Allover Chantilly Lace Gown, STYLE 8766
Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas // weddingpaperdivas.com
Hair & Makeup Artist: Brenda Dalton // RoseBrooke Studio // http://www.rosebrookestudio.com
Grooms Tux & Groomsmen: Xedo // xedo.com/
Cake/Dessert: Midnite Confections Cupcakery // midniteconfection.com
Caterer: Santoni’s Catering // santonis.com
Flowers/Florist: Blossom & Basket Boutique // blossomandbasket.com
Music/DJ/Band: What’s Next Band // baltimoresbestband.com
Shuttle: A Touch of Class Limousines // atouchofclasslimousines.com
Ceremony Musician / Keyboardist: Jeanne Calderon // Bialek’s Music // bialeksmusic.com
Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie // azazie.com
You can see the last Belmont Manor Wedding we shot here!
add a comment